Out of State Moving Services
We Take the Stress Out of Long Distance Moving
Moving is no easy task. Moving out of state brings even more things for you to do. Finding a reliable, trustworthy company to handle the task of transporting all of your belongings to your new destination doesn’t need to be one of them. Clancy Relocation & Logistics is here to help.
We are a household moving company that offers out-of-state moving services for homes of all sizes. Since 1921, we have been helping to eliminate some of the anxiety that comes from this major life change. We look forward to doing the same for you.
Our out-of-state moving company offers:
- Certified labor that is always friendly, informed, and well-trained
- A Personal Assistant to help coordinate your move and who is there every step of the process
- ClancyAssure, which protects all of your belongings in the case of loss or damage
- ClancyProtect, which are extra measures we take to protect your belongings and property
Being in business for 100 years means we have seen it all. We have helped homeowners with a wide variety of moves of all sizes. Whether it’s the next state over or from one coast to the next, you can always count on our long distance movers to be there for you to make things easier.
Let us handle the details of your move so you can focus on other priorities. Give us a call today at (845) 209-1560 to schedule your free out of state moving estimate.
How to Prepare to Move to Another State
Moving to a totally new area is exciting, and you'll want to be prepared in order to enjoy it as much as possible. These are the the main actions we recommend to avoid any friction during your move:
- Know Your Budget - There are a few fees you may want to consider in addition to the cost of having your belongings transported in a truck. Setting up utilities, shipping any necessary vehicles, and eating at hotels or restaurants will all add up.
- Organize Your Paperwork - Moving involves so many documents and so much paperwork. Even if you don't need to sort this out quite yet, it should be on your radar. Considerations include insurance, credit cards, mail forwarding, pet registrations, cable, doctors' offices, voting registration, WiFi, and utilities.
- Pick a Reputable Long-Distance Moving Company - A poor moving company may leave your belongings damaged, not transport everything on time, or ruin your experience with unfriendly service. You should carefully consider the qualifications of the company you select.
What to Expect from Our Long Distance Moving Company
Here is what you can expect once you’ve hired Clancy:
- A dedicated Move Coordinator will be with you from the beginning of your move until the end. They have the experience to ensure your move goes as planned and to answer your questions.
- Your in-home estimate is FREE.
- Our out-of-state movers offer full-value protection insurance for your belongings.
- Your Move Coordinator will provide you with a written estimate based on a computer-generated inventory which helps reduce errors and improve Accuracy.
- Your interstate movers will be in uniform, courteous, and experienced. We do not hire day labor.
- Movers are taught proven, standardized techniques for Safely packing and loading customers’ possessions.
- Secure, clean, and pest-free moves using Sanitized®-treated, air-ride vans.
- Trucks are featuring innovative technologies to both Track your shipment and reduce your move’s carbon footprint.
Contact Clancy today for assistance with moving out of state – (845) 209-1560.
“We Strive For Five!”
Referrals Make Us Both Happy
If you have made a referral to a friend or family member, please let us know. It not only makes us happy that you referred them to us, but you can rest assured that we will work hard to make them happy too.
Clancy Relocation & Logistics has trucks ready for local or long-distance interstate moves to any state within the continental U.S.A. We can also assist you in moving further away, such as moving to another country. Just give us a call and ask to speak with one of our Move Coordinators and we’ll be happy to help you explore your moving options.