Household Movers in NY & CT
Local, Out-of-State & International Movers
Moving is a stressful time in a person’s life. There is just so much to do, and, it seems, so little time to get it all done. When it comes time to transport everything you own to your new location, leave the heavy lifting to the team at Clancy Relocation & Logistics. We are a household moving company that is backed by nearly 100 years of experience! Since 1921, we’ve been helping homeowners simplify their moving process with our reliable, trustworthy services.
Whether you’re moving a few blocks or to an entirely new country, we’ve got you covered. We proudly offer local, out-of-state, and international moving services. Our team treats your belongings with the care and respect they deserve, and we offer same-day appointments and free household moving estimates.
Make your next move an easier one. Give our household movers a call today at (845) 209-1560 for your free estimate!
Our Household Moving Services
- Local Moving - Even short moves can take a great deal of preparation and work. We're ready to assist you through it all.
- Out-of-State Moving and International Moving - Moving somewhere outside of New York or Connecticut? We can take you anywhere from the next state over to all the way across the world. You can feel assured that even in long moves like this, your belongings will stay organized and undamaged.
What Matters Most
Our #1 focus is getting you through the whole move process as easy as possible. And we can help you with all aspects of relocation, not just the packing and heavy lifting.
Moving is a life-changing transition. Our professionals will pay attention to your every detail and work with you to design your move plan. Besides ensuring that your move goes as planned, our team is here to provide expert guidance anytime you need it. When you hire Clancy, you employ a devoted team. Every one of us is ready to help you through your move and help you experience the tradition that began in 1921.
What Sets Us Apart
When it comes to household moving companies in your area, you certainly have several choices. On the surface, many may appear to offer much of the same. Clancy Relocation & Logistics offers more. We are proud to provide:
- A Personal Assistant – You will have a move coordinator assigned to you from the time you schedule your free in-home estimate.
- Certified Labor – Our labor is courteous, knowledgeable, and well-trained. The United Van Lines certification program includes 30 hours of classroom work covering all aspects of packing and moving.
- ClancyProtect – The ClancyProtect service is a set of comprehensive measures to ensure your home and belongings are well protected. Standard on every move are entryway and hallway protection, disposable booties worn by the crew, and blanket wrapping or stretch wrapping all your furniture.
- ClancyAssure – You know the value of your treasured possessions better than anyone. When you opt for ClancyAssure, we will cover your items for loss or damage for up to the full value of an item. In the unlikely event of an accident, we will repair or replace an item or offer a cash settlement. Ask what level of protection is right for you.
We’re with You Every Step of The Way
Moving is one of the most stressful life events and can often be difficult to manage. A dedicated Move Coordinator will be with you from the beginning of your move until the end. It’s our movers' job to ensure your move goes as planned. You are not alone in the managing of your move.
It is the move coordinator’s role to serve as a single point of contact for the customer and all service providers throughout the entire move so that the relocation experience is successful from the preparation through the final delivery stages.
Our experienced Clancy Move Coordinators will take the stress out of moving and let you focus on your other important matters. There is no cookie-cutter solution for each individual. We will ensure your move goes as smoothly as possible.
Ready to schedule your free estimate? We look forward to speaking with you. Give Clancy a call today at (845) 209-1560.