Warehousing & Logistics
Storage, Delivery, and Inventory Management for Your Products
Clancy Relocation & Logistics is your trusted partner to expertly store and deliver your products on-time anywhere in the world. Our warehousing logistics provide the basics of secure climate-controlled warehousing through to higher-end solutions for our client’s with more precise logistics needs.
Benefits of Clancy’s warehousing logistics include:
- Advanced planning and communication ensure a well-defined project that is executed to meet high standards of quality and efficiency.
- Your inventory is secure, short or long term, with cutting-edge warehouse security, environmental controls, redundant power supplies, and fire protection.
- Convenient web-based inventory management system allows you to view stored items and place online delivery requests anytime.
- Our dedicated, expertly trained teams understand your warehousing and logistics needs, whether you’re a Fortune 500 company or a startup business.
- Collaborative solutions are designed to handle your cargo more efficiently and accurately.
- Our worldwide network of partners provides seamless operations for commercial warehousing and logistics whether your project is across town, state lines, or the world.
We have a worldwide network. As a part of Unigroup and United Van Lines, Clancy can ship to almost anywhere in the world.
Capacity for Commercial Logistics
Clancy is equipped with a large fleet of vehicles that are maintained at an in-house shop daily. With multiple warehouses in NY and CT, Clancy is located in key areas for accessibility to the surrounding industrial areas, including New York City, Hackensack, Bridgeport, and many others. In addition to the Tri-State area, Clancy can ship long distances and provides services in the Northeast region of the US.
Clancy has warehouse space bi-annually inspected (twice per 12 months) by the US Department of Defense to ensure their high standards are met.
To learn more about our warehousing logistics, reach out to us today at (845) 209-1560.