Hospitality Logistics Management
Logistics for Hotel & Hospitality Installation & Renovation Support
Clancy Relocation & Logistics has been serving the hospitality industry in the Tri-State area for over 20 years. Projects serviced range from small boutique hotels to the larger scale 600+ room properties/conference centers. Projects large and small are all treated with the same professionalism and attention to detail. Our team of dedicated professionals are there to assist from procurement to final punch to ensure a successful opening.
From out of the ground to rolling renovations while guests are in the hotel,
Clancy Relocation & Logistics will be there to assist. Our project
managers have a proven track record of turning over projects on time and
All facets of the project are manned with Clancy Relocation & Logistic employees. We do not sub out any portion of the work as it employs a large staff of carpenters/installers and movers.
Hospitality & Hotel Logistics:
Our hotel and hospitality services include:
- On-Site Project Management: Our Project Management team has over 100 years of combined experience, that specialize in hospitality coordination and installation. Our PM will participate in pre-construction planning construction meetings through the final punch to ensure continuity and efficient management of the project.
- Liquidation: Clancy provides liquidation service for removal and asset recovery when applicable. We can also provide short term storage of liquidated items.
- Coordinate Receiving and Delivery: All items are inspected for damage upon receipt. Product is then inventoried into our on-line Warehouse Management System. Reporting is tailored to each client’s needs. Clancy will work with the buildings to ensure efficient and accurate deliveries to the property.
- FF&E Installation: Clancy Relocation & Logistics employees directed by our onsite PM can perform all installation requirements. From headboards to guestroom artwork our professional team works clean and efficient.
- Online Inventory Management: Our client-facing warehouse management system allows for customer access 24/7. Our system can be used to check PO fulfillment and product receipt timeliness. As product is received and inventoried you will have a real-time view of the inventory.
Clancy supports major installation and renovation projects for key players in the hospitality industry. Our service philosophy and responsiveness have made us a preferred partner of renovation consultants and hotel companies.
Contact Clancy today to arrange a walk-through and proposal – (845) 209-1560.