10 Great Questions to Ask Your Office Mover
Below are a short list of questions you may want to ask your office mover before deciding to hire them for your relocation project.
It’s not meant to pose every question you may have for them however as each office move can be different from the next.
If you have a specific question about your upcoming office move, please contact us today.
- How long have you been in business? Check with the Better Business Bureau (www.BBB.org) for help determining when they were accredited and their rating.
- Have you ever done an office relocation like ours before?
- Can you provide a reference for me to call?
- Can you also move our servers, computers and networking hardware?
- Do you own or rent warehouse space? Please provide a picture (it says a thousand words).
- Will you be using floor protection? If you are leasing a space many times your building manager will insist you have your office movers lay down floor protection like plastic or masonite sheets as well as provide other protection such as blankets, cardboard, etc. for the elevators (if applicable).
- Is your crew experiencing with disassembling and reassembling furniture? If you are taking your furniture with you, please make sure you let your office relocation representative know what may need to be broken down and where it may need to be reassembled. The more you help your mover prepare, the more they will be able to help you have a stress-free office relocation!
- Do we need to empty our file cabinets before the move?
- What additional charges could apply to this move?
- What packing supplies can your company provide?
And now a question for you… Are you ready for a quote? Our experienced commercial relocation professionals are available to assist you. Please click here to request a quote and a member of our team will get back to you shortly.