42 Years of Industry Experience
- How do you define an ideal customer experience?
Putting the customers mind at ease and allowing them to concentrate of other important tasks during the relocation process. Being easy to work with and having the customer feel totally comfortable from start to finish that their possessions are in good hands.
- What do you do every day to ensure an awesome customer experience?
Communication, looking and planning ahead to avoid obstacles and ensure successful outcomes. Staying in touch with team members and customers to ensure a stress-free experience.
- What do you like most about your occupation?
Total customer satisfaction. Seeing great reviews on our crew’s performance. Meeting challenges and having successful outcomes.
- What is your proudest professional achievement to date?
Setting a goal of being the best and then achieving awards such as the Presidents Quality Award and Performance Award that are based on customer feedback.
- Why should a customer choose Clancy?
Everyone on our winning team is focused on the same thing, consistent customer satisfaction and trust. Our culture is to work together and provide help where needed to earn our customers confidence and repeat business.